The company DENTAL 2000 Snc of Alberto Frignani and Giuseppe Graziano (hereinafter "Owner" or "Company"), with registered office in SS Cisa n ° 95 in Borgo Virgilio (MN), as Data Controller of personal data and for the purposes of Regulation 2016/679 / EU (hereinafter the "Regulation"), in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation provides interested parties with information on the processing of their personal data.
For our work we only treat common personal data of customers and suppliers and referring people at customer and supplier organizations and/or representing them. We use fundamental contact information such as name and surname, e-mail address, telephone numbers, place and work address, role in the company or job. We can process other personal data of the subject, fiscal data, bank data for sale or purchase contracts, for legal obligations on sales and purchase transactions or for other legislative or regulatory obligations applicable to the data processed. We do not process sensitive data or special data of these categories of pursuant to art.subjects. 9.
In general, according to the category of interested parties, their data are processed for the following purposes, whose legal basis is based on the fulfillment of contractual agreements or derives from legal obligations, or even for the execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested:
• Management of relationships with customers and suppliers and their contact persons;
• Sale or purchase of products and / or services with pre-contractual and contractual obligations;
• Correct and complete execution of the contract with customers and suppliers and protection of mutual rights;
• Fulfillment of specific obligations or performance of specific tasks required by Italian and EU laws, regulations and/or applicable laws, also for the purpose of contract management;
• Execution of purchases and sales and planning of work activities;
• Preservation of sales and purchasing documents relating to interested parties.
The provision of data for the fulfillment of legislative or contractual obligations is necessary: any non-communication, or incorrect communication of the data processed, may make it impossible for the Data Controller to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself and the correct execution of the service or of the contract.
Furthermore, personal data could also be used for the following purposes, whose legal basis is the protection of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller towards the interested party:
• With regard to customers and their contacts, the sending of electronic, telephone and postal communications, for direct marketing of our products and / or services similar to those already provided;
• Quality management and customer and supplier satisfaction survey;
• Exercise of the defense of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties, even in court;
• Management of litigation and / or credit recovery.
The data will be processed using manual and IT procedures, through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided. The data will only be processed by authorized personnel trained by the Data Controller, or even by entrusting them to third parties as our Managers pursuant to the Regulations.
The data can be communicated to external subjects for a correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of recipients, including the formally designated Data Processors:
• Third parties, for functional services for the conduct of our activities and for the relationship with the interested party;
• Private and / or public bodies to whom the communication is due for legal obligations;
• Transport companies, post offices, logistics companies;
• Banks and credit or insurance institutions, credit or credit recovery companies.
The processed data will not be disseminated in any way and will not be transferred outside Europe.
More information on the subjects to whom the data may be communicated will be provided to interested parties in the exercise of their rights pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation.
In compliance with the principles of lawful processing, limitation of purposes and minimization of the data collected, the period of storage of personal data is established for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, or for the duration of the contractual or commercial relationship, or even for the time established by any legal obligations for the preservation of documents with personal data.
Rights of the interested party
According to the provisions of articles 15-22 of the Regulation, the interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion, communication, updating, rectification, integration of personal data concerning them, and in general may exercise all the rights provided for by the articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulation.
To exercise your rights you must contact the Data Controller at the addresses indicated.
The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint, in the manner and within the time limits provided for by the Privacy Authority: he is invited to visit the website www.garanteprivacy.it for more details.